Who We Are
CSS ProSearch is a sales recruiting firm that places top sales and marketing talent for growing businesses in the healthcare, technology and consulting verticals.
Our sales recruiters take a consultative approach to recruiting, acting as a true partner in the success of both our clients and our talent. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team combines best-in-class recruiting practices, technology, research and innovative approaches to deliver exceptional service with every engagement.
Who We Serve
Our clients range in size from high-growth entrepreneurial organizations to large corporations in healthcare, technology and consulting. Our most successful clients are companies that:
- Recognize sales and marketing talent as a competitive advantage.
- Have experienced an event that requires a hiring initiative.
- Are open to an honest and consultative partnership.
At CSS ProSearch, our sales recruiters are obsessively committed to quality. We bring together the right combination of scale, expertise and methodology to match each client’s specific needs. Our unique attention to detail and alignment is why we have earned a 98% candidate retention rate.
- Our Approach: Laser-Focused: We stick to what we do best: placing top performing sales talent!
- Detailed Discovery: We dive deep with the hiring team to gain insight into the role and company culture. We require every client to agree to a 60-minute conversation before taking on a search.
- Search: Once we have a clear candidate profile, we go out and find the best talent in the market – not just candidates looking for new roles. We know where to look to find the right talent for each position.
- Screening: CSS deploys a multi-step screening process to ensure that a candidate is qualified, skilled, culturally aligned and excited about exploring a move to your organization.
- Candidate management: We monitor and manage the entire candidate experience throughout the interview process. This not only keeps candidates engaged, but also allows us to keep the client abreast of any changing details that can be used to reaffirm fit, a candidate’s true interest level and ultimately help to be sure it’s a true match on both sides.
- Offer and acceptance: Clients rely on our industry knowledge and candidate insight to help direct them when it comes time to an offer stage. Due to the relationship we’ve built, the offer process goes smoothly and results in a 99% offer acceptance rate.
Sales professionals hired
average salary of our candidates in 2018